Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Help is Just a Click Away


What do awesome moms do when they can't find something for their kids? They find a way to create it themselves! Patty from Pancakes Gone Awry wants to start a LEGO Social Club for kids on the autism spectrum and others who have social developmental delays. She found an awesome LEGO Skills Club that is based on research through The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health. They will train her how to run the social group, but at the cost of $1000. She has applied for a grant from Pepsi Refresh to help defray the costs of starting the club. Let's help her out and vote. You can vote right here or click on the graphic above. I'm pretty sure you can vote daily for the entire month of May. Be sure to like her Facebook page as well! Thank you!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Holy cow! Thank you so much for posting this. I cannot tell you how much it means to me. I haven't been reading blogs too much this week and I just saw your post.

Wow, your support means the world to me!