Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weighted Blankets and More

Still no Etsy shop yet. Sorry. But I am still sewing blankets for anyone interested. I have gotten a lot of emails lately so I thought I would just post my prices and info. Please add $2.75 for each additional pound. I ship via USPS. Lap Pads, toddler blankets and some twin blankets fit in a medium flat rate box. E-mail me at 1squishypickle at gmail.com for more information.

12 x 22 Lap Pad (2 pounds) or 14 x 20 Lap Pad (2 pounds) $20

36 x 52 Toddler Weighted Blanket (4 pounds) $50 Labor + Materials (about $75 total)

40 x 72 Twin Weighted Blanket (6-8 pounds) $75 Labor + Materials (about $110 total)

54 x 72 Full Sized Weighted Blanket $115 Labor + Materials (about $200 total)

Custom Sized Blankets Available. E-mail for a price.

Weighted vests begin at $30.





5 comments:

martianne said...

These look fabulous. Oh, to have your talents.

Also, wanted to say thank you for the heads up on the kids bulletins, now shared at http://traininghappyhearts.blogspot.com/2012/02/catholic-kids-bulletin.html

Martianne said...

And, wanted to formally thank you today at the bottom of http://traininghappyhearts.blogspot.com/2012/02/sensory-savvy-new-sometimes-series.html

Weighted Lap Blankets said...

Very well done! Absolutely brilliant information. I bought my Weighted Lap Blankets from calming moments australia. There are awesome and fast service provider. Very cooperative on phone calls.

Anonymous said...

Finding the same post last week but didn't get. I'm very pleased with you. However more post about it online, but your understanding is more and more upper with users. I want to share it with my girlfriend who has seeking like this post.
Hello again, I have a little demand from you. Could you please help me reach out a post about best weighted vest. I decided to buy a weighted vest for my back massage. I heard about it a very lightweight and useful thing for the everyday lifestyle. I also find from your blog but didn't. If you mention a post with my comment I will be very happy. Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Bikash Roy

Anonymous said...

Might you be wondering what precisely a weighted blanket is or pondering on how it works? If you are, then you’ve come to the right place. In this simple but detailed guide, we’re going to explain the key things you should keep in mind before getting these types of blankets. wholesale weighted blanket