Friday, August 27, 2010

Mama Reads Again!

I love to read! For a while I wasn't. The little pickles kept me too busy. I just did not have time. I was not a happy Mama. Then one day I decided that I needed to be happy and take some time for me. I started reading again here and there. There was plenty of reading time while Sweet Pickles was in the hospital. Who can sleep there when you have machines beeping and booping and people coming in and out of your room all day and night. So here's a list of all that Mama has read since June. I think it's a pretty good list if I do say so myself.

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and The Battle of the Labrynth by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and The Last Olympian by Rick Riodran

The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain

Loving Lefties: How to Raise Your Left Handed Child in a Right Handed World by Jane M. Healey

Rules by Cynthia Lord

Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper

Look Me in The Eye by John Elder Robison

Right now I am reading The Catholic Home: Celebrations and Traditions for Holidays, Feast Days, and Every Day by Meredith Gould.

Books in my 'To Be Read' pile include:
Wild Things: The Art of Raising Boys by Stephen James and David Thomas

Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home by Rhoda Janzen

Growing an In Sync Child: Simple, Fun Activities to Help Every Child Develop, Learn, and Grow by Carol Kranowitz and Joye Newman


Have any good book suggestions? I am open to just about anything.

No comments: